Friday, August 10, 2012

                     How to download Microsoft Office 2013 


Hello friends I am Saurav from Mumbai and today I am going to show you how to download the latest version of Microsoft Office that is MS Office 2013.
Here is the Preview of MS Office 13 :

Things you need to download MS Office 13 :
1)Any torrent client. For e.g: Utorrent, Tixati, Vuze, etc.
2)Torrent File.
If you dont have any torrent client no problem..
for downloading utorrent click here.
Then you have to download the torrent file..
For downloading the torrent file click here.
Then you have to download the torrent file and then download the file via any torrent client.
Then you are done once you have download the file and then enter the key and enjoy..
If you did not understand the method to download then you can see this video tutorial which is given below..

Video Tutorial :


I hope you have understood that how to download it..
If you have any problem contact me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment